** How the Blast At Home Fitness Camp works….**
Below you can see more of how our popular at Blast At Home Fitness Camp is helping people no matter their geographical location…..
Take a look at the video and if you have any questions please let me know.
NEW MEMBER LINK:
If you missed out on last months Blast At Home Fitness Camp (BAHFC) but want to join in on the fun in April here are the details for you ☺
** Blast At Home Fitness Camp in April **
If you need help getting started but cant make our famous Blast Fitness Camps in Launceston then please take this opportunity to get started…..
In this 24-day introduction to the Blast system that I have been working on for nearly 10 years, we share some of this philosophy with you via our Facebook Live sessions, led by either myself or one of the Blast team.
What I have found over the last 9 years is that people really WANT and NEED to get going but with all the best intentions, they don’t have the accountability that their good intentions need and those that have done this “Facebook live” programme over the last couple of months have said it just “works so well” and fits in with their lifestyle.
We will have a closed Facebook group where there will be a new session posted each day for you to do. These will feature short mobility sessions, core routines and adaptations of the sessions that you would see at our Blast Fitness Camps for you to do at home at a time that suits you. This 24-day programme is 100% open to people who are not currently Blast members ☺
The BAFC Facebook live sessions in the advent period went down really well and ever since then it has been growing …. so in a nut shell this is how things will look for the April 2018 programme.
Starting on April 10th
- 24 Days of Live Video’s within a private Facebook group
- The session will be in a follow along format. i.e. you wont even have to time or count repetitions.
- Train at a time of day that suits you
- 15-30 mins per day
- No equipment needed (dumbbells optional)
HOW TO SIGN UP:
- Make your investment of £40 via this link:
- If we are not friends, we might not be in the “real world” then please add me on Facebook. (https://www.facebook.com/matt.luxton.9)
- I will then add you to the group so that you are ready for Tuesday 10th April.
That is it……really looking forward to helping all those involved ☺